My four y.o skating student is at this “adorable” stage (and when I say adorable I do mean EXTREMELY irritating part of her life), where after every statement I make she follows it with “Why?” And sure, it’s a phase she’s going through and most kids her age go through it, but I do admire her curiosity for life and as she continues to grow up, I would like her to continue to question the things around her and to not just accept something as is.
And if I want that for her – why don’t I do it as an adult? So, lately, I’ve started asking myself “why” for things that I “feel” like I need to do.
It’s no secret that I’m busy, as most of us are. I have a job. Between working, dinner, skating practice, finding time to workout, and getting ready for the following day – I don’t finally get to relax until 8-9pm. And by then, there are tons of other things I need to do: household chores, more work, and…oh – sleep! So, I decided to start asking myself WHY? Continue reading
Posted in Lifestyle
- Tagged #buntingstory, husband, lifehack, lifehacks for busy people, management, mom, newlywed, priority, time management, to do list, wife, working
Do you have those days where you don’t mind cooking but more than anything you just don’t want to clean up the mess? I have them all the time, dishes are never ending around here. So, when there’s an easy recipe out there that requires minimal prep and clean up I’m all over it!
It’s incredibly simple (I think I could make it if I had to), healthy, and of course DELICIOUS! Continue reading
Posted in Happy Tummy
- Tagged #BuncisMasukDapur, #buntingstory, brokoli, hidangan praktis dari salmon, memasak salmon, olahan salmon, resep gampang memasak salmon, resep masakan salmon dan brokoli, resep mudah memasak salmon, resep praktis salmon, resep salmon, salmon, salmon recipe, tips memasak salmon
As a working person with limited number of leave days, I’m always happy whenever I manage to do a quick weekend getaway – it may be short and doesn’t leave much time for exploration, but sometimes you just need that quick rejuvenation.
One of my favorite things to do recently is take quick trips on the warm weekends. It doesn’t have to be far – a friends house, visit your parents, even just a day at the beach – I just love the drive with the windows down and the almost-instant relaxation that sets in when you leave the city. The best part about quick trips is they can be spontaneous, just grab a few essentials and go!
So…What to do on my weekend getaway to Salatiga? Continue reading
Posted in Ma Vie, Traveling note
- Tagged #buntingstory, coffee plantation, explore central java, explore jateng, explore salatiga, goa rong view, holiday, hotel di salatiga, husband and wife, pesona jateng, salatiga, sate suruh, tempat wisata di salatiga, tlogo plantation resort, tuntang
In our first week, we didn’t fly off to the honeymoon. Hangus deh hotel dan tetek bengeknya yang udah dibooking online jauh-jauh hari. Rupanya masih ada satu sesi tradisi jawa yang kudu kami lalui setelah menikah, belum boleh pergi kalo belum ‘sepasar’. Sepasar itu itu apa saya juga gag begitu paham. Agak konyol syh memang menurut saya, tapi yasudahlah saya berusaha menghormati tradisi. Salah saya sendiri juga kenapa gag tanya sana sini sebelum merencanakan liburan. So…we spent time unpacking, opening wedding gifts, and merging our lives together. Yah…tung-itung istirahat karena badan masih capek habis nikahan. We ate leftovers from our reception on the floor of our living room, while sorting through gifts. We we went back to work on Wednesday. Ppfftttt….
Gagal honeymoon ini sebenarnya bikin sedikit kecewa, tapi setelah saya pikir-pikir ada sisi positifnya juga kok diskip dulu honeymoonnya. On a financial note, I am so glad that we didn’t embark on a trip right away. As any current or past bride knows, getting married is expensive! Additionally, a lot of the cost creeps up right at the end of the process, and even on the day of. It was a relief.
Posted in Ma Vie, Traveling note
- Tagged #buntingstory, camera house magelang, honeymoon, husband and wife, indonesia, jalan-jalan, magelang, majaksingi, marriage life, nature, punthuk setumbu, quality time, rumah kamera magelang, sunset, sunset hunter, sunset lover, traveling, weekend getaway, wisata alam jawa tengah
Hi everyone! After a LONGGGG wait, I’m super excited to be sharing my wedding story (photos and maybe videos?) with you and walk you through the day I got married! It’s a little belated considering I got married last month, but really, better late than never! hahaha
I spent the past two days reviewing the materials, organizing them, categorizing them, and shortlisting the ones I want to share with you guys. While it’s been one month since my wedding, just reviewing the photos and videos is instantly bringing back the memories. Feels just as if I got married yesterday with Iting and I’m just so excited to let you guys in on this special part of my life. Continue reading
Posted in Les Fêtes, Ma Vie, Man and Woman
- Tagged #buntingstory, bride and groom, bridemaids, javanese wedding, kebaya, marriage, married, muslim wedding, my wedding journey, traditional kebaya, traditional wedding, wedding, wedding ceremony