Wow I never thought you would ask me. So this post is just to answer some of the many questions that come to me. Thank you guys, and even though it’s going to take me ages and just because you’re awesome.
- What is your favorite thing to blog about? Since I started blogging in 2008 (I first started on Blogspot but decided in 2012 to change for WordPress) I didn’t had a specific thing to talk about but If I had to choose between all of them I would say the place I have been to. I love talking about it and sharing my little moments with you all. That’s also the best thing I like to watch on people’s blog.
- What did you first believe blogging would be like compared to what it actually is? At first I decided to start blogging for myself, I still do because I really like writing, I always did and it is the only place where I can be honest and write about everything and anything I want. But now I realize that the number of people following my blog is growing every day and I will never thank you enough for your support. I never thought one person would stop to read my blog.
- Books or movies? Well that one isn’t easy haha, books and movies are totally different, and even though I watch at least once a month I’ll choose books, if you read my previous post about books you’ll know I’m a fanatic.
- If you could get one celebrity to read your blog,who would it be? Jennifer Lawrence, it would definitely be her, she’s perfect! 🙂
- Fav song at the moment? I’ve been listening to this song for 5 days straight, it’s The Right Song by Tiesto.
- How would you describe yourself in 5 words? Stubborn, impulsive, confident, caring and funny (I think I am but I am not too sure of that one though haha)
- Favourite quote? “And in that moment I swear we were infinite” from the Perks of Being a Wallflower (the movie).
- What you love about you? wow that’s a hard question because I don’t really like much things about me actually. Can I answer, my blog? because it’s part of myself isn’t it? 🙂 (and also because I really didn’t know what else to say).
- What do you love doing in your spare time? I don’t go out often, but I’m always home watching tv series/movies/reading and sometimes drawing. But sometimes I go to the coffee shop.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years. Will you still be blogging? I hope I will still be blogging (even if I will be 40 years old, I can’t even think I’m going to turn 30 soon, gosh aha), maybe I’ll have my YouTube channel and will teach french? I hope so 🙂
- What’s your favourite breakfast? I usually don’t have breakfast but when I do I love scrambled eggs with veggies that’s so yummy!
And last question
- WHICH IS YOU FAVORITE SONG!!?? I’m a big Fan of Maliq and D’Essentials and Naif is the one I love more. 🙂
And this is how I close this first Q&A, thank you so much for all your questions, I enjoyed answering every one of them. Love you all ❤